Go Back   KSKNetwork.com Forums > A Welcoming COMMUNITY of Supportive Decorative Finishers > The Reception Hall
Home Forums Chatroom Galleries Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old July 29th, 2008, 10:34 PM
ebbnfaux

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saskia
Hi

This is Saskia in Bozeman, MT. How are things up there ?

Feel free to email am anytime.

Saskia

Hey Saskia how are things up there? Monique
Old July 29th, 2008, 10:41 PM
ebbnfaux

Quote:
Originally Posted by fauxbiznv
the fires in CA have put alot of smoke in our area so it hasn't been very beautiful...can't even see the mountains. Yes it was very hot and still seems to be staying this way. My husband has been on a job where the temp was over 120. We were working in a house without airconditioning and the plastertex was drying way too fast... so we are taking time off to let them get their airconditioner fixed before we go back. maybe I should work on my tan...OR maybe just work on my fun home projects.

I decided not to go to California at the last minute. I bought a house in Florence, Mt. and need to finish the basement and landscaping. Too costly to travel at this time. I'm also working on making a business after leaving Butte. I could kill my husband, he thinks its that easy to start up again.
Old July 29th, 2008, 10:46 PM
Honorary Member

My sister lives in Bozeman, and the Missoula Childrens Theatre was just here last week, our daughter loved it!!
Old August 2nd, 2008, 10:16 AM
katers

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebbnfaux
I just moved from Butte Mt. to here. I'm going to start working when the kids get back to school. There is alot of big money houses here. I hope there is some work. I'm working on my own house to showcase and am hoping there is work. Might be slower because of the ecomony though.

Hopefully you will make some good connections to start you out. I know of someone in Helena Mt if you are anywhere near.
Old August 4th, 2008, 06:56 PM
ebbnfaux

Quote:
Originally Posted by katers
Hopefully you will make some good connections to start you out. I know of someone in Helena Mt if you are anywhere near.

hey Mike
I'm about two hours from Helena. I live just outside of Missoula. Thanks for the input. how's work your way? Have you taken the platinum series update class yet?